Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite .22 rimfire pistol or revolver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zulu
    replied
    Either a Walther p22 or a Ruger MK3

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Ruger Mark II!!!

Leave a comment:

• tttitans
    replied
    My personal favorite is the Rugur Mark II.

Leave a comment:

• TJSTROH42
    replied
    From a standpoint of accuracy and dependability, i would go with the Smith & Wesson Model-41. It is somewhat costly, but you get what you pay for. The take down for cleaning is very simple.for pinking or bull eye matches, the auto is hard to beat. The design goes back to 1957, and it has been in production for over 50 years, nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• PotterMan96
    replied
    revolver they are so much fun

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    Well I have 4, but my favorite was stolen last year, and it's painful to speak of. It was a S&W mod.42 competition target .22, a gift from my Great Uncle (RIP), who got me into gun collecting. I shot this gun w/ him as a little boy, and when my Father passed, my widowed Great Aunt gave it to me. I have an OLD Ruger auto, pre-MkII, that shoots great, and a Browning Buckmark that's a nail-driver, along w/a S&W revolver that's accurate too, but none even compare to the Mod. 42. That thing was the epitome of accuracy. I truly hope whomever stole it dies a slow and painful death from cancer of the eyes.

Leave a comment:

• 16gapheasantphiend
    replied
    Ruger single six I have the convertible with the .22LR and .22mag cylinders great little gun but boy for a .22 when you shoot the mags it is LOUD will run with a 9mm for making you deef in a hurry

Leave a comment:

• prairieghost
    replied
    ruger single six, w/ 5" barrel.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Rem 573 rifle, Ruger MkII pistol, Gov. target

Leave a comment:

• Bella
    replied
    I have a Ruger MKII but my present favorite .22 pistol is a Hy Hunter. This is a knock off of a Stevens Tip up, It came with cheesy plastic grips I didn't like so I carved new grips of Cocobolo for it. Now it looks nice! I can shoot the Hy Hunter more accurately than my Ruger MKII and as it is a single shot pistol you take your time with it. It is easier to clean than the Ruger too!

Leave a comment:

• hnestle
    replied
    My ruger mark II or single six.

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    .22 rimfire pistol

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Ruger Mark II is my favorite Ptarmigan and Grouse gun great for squirrels too!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Ruger Mark II

While in Alaska because it was so cold I had to use automatic transmission fluid instead of oil!

Leave a comment:

• Huntandtrap09
    replied
    either my colt or the ruger single 6

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad