Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite .22 rimfire pistol or revolver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruger single six, w/ 5" barrel.

Comment

Ruger single six I have the convertible with the .22LR and .22mag cylinders great little gun but boy for a .22 when you shoot the mags it is LOUD will run with a 9mm for making you deef in a hurry

Comment

Well I have 4, but my favorite was stolen last year, and it's painful to speak of. It was a S&W mod.42 competition target .22, a gift from my Great Uncle (RIP), who got me into gun collecting. I shot this gun w/ him as a little boy, and when my Father passed, my widowed Great Aunt gave it to me. I have an OLD Ruger auto, pre-MkII, that shoots great, and a Browning Buckmark that's a nail-driver, along w/a S&W revolver that's accurate too, but none even compare to the Mod. 42. That thing was the epitome of accuracy. I truly hope whomever stole it dies a slow and painful death from cancer of the eyes.

Comment

revolver they are so much fun

Comment

From a standpoint of accuracy and dependability, i would go with the Smith & Wesson Model-41. It is somewhat costly, but you get what you pay for. The take down for cleaning is very simple.for pinking or bull eye matches, the auto is hard to beat. The design goes back to 1957, and it has been in production for over 50 years, nuff said!

Comment

My personal favorite is the Rugur Mark II.

Comment

Ruger Mark II!!!

Comment

Either a Walther p22 or a Ruger MK3

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad