Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Jimbo, my internet news is from Smart News. It is totally unbiased, covers both parties on an equal basis, good and bad both ways ! Your post contained more information than the article given by Matt. Where did your stuff come from ?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

The hunter was lost and the remains found by another hunter taking the same short cut the lost hunter was on. .
    The Geologist left a oil rig and was never seen again. Car went into a revene 10 miles from work. No sign of him but in the same area as the car wreck they found other human remains. Don't know where he is or why the other remains are in the same spot.
    Maybe someone from work chased him and drove him off the cliff ?? Racial attack ??

Do you get the news ? Europe news ?
    ???????????🤔

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Jimbo, your two posts have me confused. Are you posting about the same incident as the article ? There was no survivalist and I read nothing about a skull being found in the article. Am I missing part of this thing, or what ?
    The hunter was lost and the remains found by another hunter taking the same short cut the lost hunter was on. .
    The Geologist left a oil rig and was never seen again. Car went into a revene 10 miles from work. No sign of him but in the same area as the car wreck they found other human remains. Don't know where he is or why the other remains are in the same spot.
    Maybe someone from work chased him and drove him off the cliff ?? Racial attack ??

Do you get the news ? Europe news ?
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-25-2021, 08:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Jimbo, your two posts have me confused. Are you posting about the same incident as the article ? There was no survivalist and I read nothing about a skull being found in the article. Am I missing part of this thing, or what ?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    They searched the area around the Geologists wrecked Jeep and did not find any sign of him. But, they found remains of others in the area ?? Including a skull.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    He must have been a real survivorist to last that long.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    I’d caught this elsewhere but didn’t see his wife was still alive. I guess she’ll have some closure but still makes you wonder what happened to him.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    That's just crazy. I wonder just how close search and rescuers got to him yet never found him?

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    started a topic Hunter Missing for 53 years

Hunter Missing for 53 years

Found by a fellow hunter ....
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...edgdhp&pc=U531

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad