Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Lands Conservation Bill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Public Lands Conservation Bill

    Senate has passed a revived public lands conservation bill, good, bad or not enough, more required ?

  • #2
    Well finally a post that is actually worth being on here unlike the political bs. Do you have a link to it?

    Comment


    • #3
      No Jason, I am sorry I don’t. I happened to come across it on one of my news pages under AP News. If you google AP News/Senate Revived Public Lands, I think you can bring it up.
      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 02-12-2019, 10:21 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Jason, this topic is political...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          Jason, this topic is political...
          Yea it is but not the same. Don't think this will raise my blood pressure.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JasonT View Post
            Well finally a post that is actually worth being on here unlike the political bs. Do you have a link to it?
            That’s funny right there. You haven’t even been on here for a year and tired of it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post

              That’s funny right there. You haven’t even been on here for a year and tired of it.
              Not tired of it Lupo, I enjoy the forum I just have this uncontrollable thing with politics that seems to raise my bp. Has nothing to do with the forum.

              Comment


              • #8
                It appears from a few posts concerning this topic, that there is a feeling it is too political and not deserving of consideration for conversation or thought. If there are those who feel that our public lands and environment are too lowly for their ideals of caring because of the political content, then I think they are of low sportsman quality and should find a activity where these concerns do not come into play. Our public lands are of utmost importance to all who hunt, fish, hike, camp or just wish to be in a clean outdoors environment. If that includes politics to achieve, I will put up with it !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here are a couple of articles about it, if it is the same thing Richard is thinking of.
                  https://www.apnews.com/f3ddf317276b424995743dae41f7148e
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/12/c...tion-bill.html
                  ​​​​​​​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is precisely what I was thinkimg about ! Thanks Matt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yep! Politically charged subject there JT! LOL!
                      At least it's not the garbage (pun intended) that Herring and Marshall used to spew!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        Yep! Politically charged subject there JT! LOL!
                        At least it's not the garbage (pun intended) that Herring and Marshall used to spew!
                        True..........

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                          It appears from a few posts concerning this topic, that there is a feeling it is too political and not deserving of consideration for conversation or thought. If there are those who feel that our public lands and environment are too lowly for their ideals of caring because of the political content, then I think they are of low sportsman quality and should find a activity where these concerns do not come into play. Our public lands are of utmost importance to all who hunt, fish, hike, camp or just wish to be in a clean outdoors environment. If that includes politics to achieve, I will put up with it !
                          I get what your saying Rich I agree with what you are saying. I was stating that its not a subject that would blow up. Atleast I hope not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And JT, I was not blowing up either, just venting on a issue very important to me and I hope to others ! Sometimes my fingers forget they have accountability ! Take care.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                              And JT, I was not blowing up either, just venting on a issue very important to me and I hope to others ! Sometimes my fingers forget they have accountability ! Take care.
                              I guess I was meaning the same thing in hopeing the topic would prevail over a dumb oppinion somewhere. I also hope that others who call themselves outdoorsmen would also be able to discuss such an important topic. I don't beleive anyone here would see it differently. Thats why I stated my first comment. Jimbo was right though it is political so I should have worded differently.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X