Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scar Face Al Capone? Nope it's scar face Devine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar Face Al Capone? Nope it's scar face Devine.

I took my bandage off first thing this morning and washed my face very carefully.
    I am still using that medicated cream. I put the cream on afterwards.
    Attached Files

Lookin good and un-infected! Happy healing!

Comment

Your morning peach-fuzz trimming you mean. :-) Very much resembles a Prussian sabre duelling scar from the 19th century. All you need is the picklehaube helmet. Looks like they took out quite a chunk of meat.

Comment

Wow, that is a long scar. Was it a mole that was taken off?

Comment

This looks like your gona need some plastic surgery on that long cut & a face lift could help!.......Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            Wow, that is a long scar. Was it a mole that was taken off?
            Nope, it was basal skin cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
              This looks like your gona need some plastic surgery on that long cut & a face lift could help!.......Lol
              The Doctor said, when it heals it will look like a normal face line. Will See?

Comment

Originally posted by Bot1 View Post
                Lookin good and un-infected! Happy healing!
                Thanks Bot1, I sure hope.
                I volunteer every Sunday Mass to pass the church collection basket around. I had my huge bandage on and it turned a few heads.
                Afterwards the priest was standing outside and said that looks bad. I told him I got in a knife fight and my Demonologist who won the battle. :-)

Comment

When the swelling subsides and the color fades, it will not be noticeable.
                  I have one on my cheek, and it just gave me a mini-facelift.

Comment

When my better half had some stiches in the eye brow area, Doc warned her to protect the are from exposure to sunlight. It would lessen the scar. She did and now you haft to know where it was to notice a scar. But hers wasn't as long as the Mississippi river.

Comment

My wife had surgery and it left a scar on her neck. The doctor told her to use bio oil. We got it at Walgreens orange and white box if I remember correctly. It seemed to help. The scar healed nicely.

Comment

You know when you draw down on a bear or deer now you just have to whisper, "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" trying to lighten an I'm sure frustrated mood. Regards and respect Mr. G

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad