Very concerned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DakotaMan View Post
    May have to practice a little more "catch and release" but definitely not fishing too much. Just eating too many fish probably. Otherwise a good looking boy!
    I tell him ! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pray- hunt-work View Post
      My sons birth name is Beau. His dorsal fin earned him the nickname beauhawk. I lobbied for the middle name of hunter but my wife's silent protest left me well informed that she disapproved so Beau William it is. William being her great grandfather and a very neat man. Beaus other handles are Beau dirt, B W pronounced B-double U, B -dub, Beaucephus, and his initials are BWB which as I understand it stands for Big White Boy.
      We just bought a UTV last week, the grin on my 10 year old daughter's face when she got to drive it was worth every nickel. That pic must have been taken last summer, he'll be sitting on your lap driving this year, if he hasn't already.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
        Concern is warranted. Quickly, check for webbed feet and hands!

Perhaps it's not all bad. He could have an advantage as a Navy Seal.
        Thanks PMACC60, today is our 12th wedding anniversary. Another year and I'll be Pighuntress' longest wedded husband! (I'm #4, LOL!) She's a character. It's like 'I Dream of Jeannie' and 'I Love Lucy' all in one show ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          Wow You Guys are still making baby's? I stop that crap 47 years ago....Lol But We never stop trying!!!!
          I hear ya Treestand! Me and Pighuntress keep trying too! (We've got four great grandchildren)

Comment

Try getting him to stop eating the fish bait and eat more fish. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
              Try getting him to stop eating the fish bait and eat more fish. Lol.
              You know I have some fish missing from the fish tank!

Comment

Congratulations to both of you and from what I can tell your both characters ! If life isn't fun why live it! Send my regards to the pighuntress. Happy anniversary!

Comment

As long as he dosn't try matcking your bait colors in His hair you will be OK

Comment

Thanks! Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                      As long as he dosn't try matcking your bait colors in His hair you will be OK
                      Lol!

Comment

My sons birth name is Beau. His dorsal fin earned him the nickname beauhawk. I lobbied for the middle name of hunter but my wife's silent protest left me well informed that she disapproved so Beau William it is. William being her great grandfather and a very neat man. Beaus other handles are Beau dirt, B W pronounced B-double U, B -dub, Beaucephus, and his initials are BWB which as I understand it stands for Big White Boy.
                        Congrats Fitch! That's our thought for 2017. The razor doesn't add much to the farm life so a UTV it'll be. You're correct that the photo was sept 2016 in TN. I had wondered how to keep the boy busy, that sideXside was the trick.

Comment

That little guy is growing fast. Keep him safe with a seat belt. Plus ten !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to No Witnesses
                            by jhjimbo
                            In Peter Schweizer new book 'Secret Empires', he talks about a Biden who was in the WH and set up a company, then, a short time later he got a huge juicy...
                            Today, 10:34 AM
                          • No Witnesses
                            by rock rat
                            I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
                            Yesterday, 11:39 PM
                          • Reply to How Do I Know ???
                            by jhjimbo
                            How about registering as an Independent ?
                            Trump mentioned in Davos the economy is going so good he is going to start reducing the debt.
                            Is...
                            Today, 10:15 AM
                          • How Do I Know ???
                            by jhjimbo
                            How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
                            01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
                          • Reply to No Witnesses
                            by Danbo
                            pmacc what the Bidens did was enrich them selves through Joe Biden senator the Vice President. However it prolly isn’t illegal the politicians make...
                            Today, 10:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X