Very concerned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very concerned!

I'm not sure what this is or attributed to? Could it be my son fishes to much and has caused a genetic defect do to mercury poisoning or is it global warming and an evolutionary response?
    Attached Files

My sons birth name is Beau. His dorsal fin earned him the nickname beauhawk. I lobbied for the middle name of hunter but my wife's silent protest left me well informed that she disapproved so Beau William it is. William being her great grandfather and a very neat man. Beaus other handles are Beau dirt, B W pronounced B-double U, B -dub, Beaucephus, and his initials are BWB which as I understand it stands for Big White Boy.
    Attached Files

Comment

Concern is warranted. Quickly, check for webbed feet and hands!

Perhaps it's not all bad. He could have an advantage as a Navy Seal.
      Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Pray- hunt-work View Post
        My sons birth name is Beau. His dorsal fin earned him the nickname beauhawk. I lobbied for the middle name of hunter but my wife's silent protest left me well informed that she disapproved so Beau William it is. William being her great grandfather and a very neat man. Beaus other handles are Beau dirt, B W pronounced B-double U, B -dub, Beaucephus, and his initials are BWB which as I understand it stands for Big White Boy.
        Best days of your life PHW! Enjoy every minute!

Comment

Cute kid. The chauffeur is butt ugly though.

Comment

Yes sir thank you!

Comment

Cute kid. I've lost track, is that your first, or did you have another?

Comment

Wow You Guys are still making baby's? I stop that crap 47 years ago....Lol But We never stop trying!!!!

Comment

Soak it take lots of pictures. Don't be fool like me and work yourself half to death when they are little.

Comment

OHH- not sure if you saw my attempt at humor in another post but he certainly didn't get his looks from his dad.
                    Dougfir- that's our first I'm lobbying for two more but I may have to beat the third one out of her. She's game for having one more and adopting the third.
                    Milldawg -thanks for the sound advice. I've decided that being a working boss, as much as I enjoy physically doing the building is too time intensive and my goal for 2017 is to gear more toward project management/office work exclusively. Hopefully I can get down toward 40 hours a week and actually spend a good amount of time being a husband and father. As for the pictures, you've reminded me I've got to get to walmart and print off a bunch that my better half and I have on our phones. It's too bad not having hard copies anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                      Concern is warranted. Quickly, check for webbed feet and hands!

Perhaps it's not all bad. He could have an advantage as a Navy Seal.
                      I'm at work right now but will check as soon as I return home! By the way love the name pighuntress! Get a chuckle every time I read it!

Comment

May have to practice a little more "catch and release" but definitely not fishing too much. Just eating too many fish probably. Otherwise a good looking boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                          Wow You Guys are still making baby's? I stop that crap 47 years ago....Lol But We never stop trying!!!!
                          Grandson Tree and about the last comment , I could have went thru the rest of the day without that information ! Lol but happy for ya! Keep on keepin on!

Comment

Heres my two grandsons being mischievous the third is still to little.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
                              Heres my two grandsons being mischievous the third is still to little.
                              Oh god that could be my bunch as well! Got to love them !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad