Liberal college professors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dougfir View Post
    Sounds like this professor, is not so much a liberal, as an idiot.
    BTW, wild game kills millions!? That's a little beyond the run of the mill...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      Those that can't do...teach.

I am always surprised at how supposedly smart educated people will spout such pure unadulterated BS. At the very least someone in the position of teaching a university class, TA's and Grad-Ass(es) included should know better than to make such ignorant and overstated generalization (and fictions in the case of wild game).

If I was you're daughter, the first think I would do would be to call the professor out in front of the class to get him to site his sources for "alternative facts" then I'd talk to the provost about getting my money back. I'd have a hard time taking a class from someone who clearly doesn't know their $hit.
      Like the Back to School quote.

Comment

Anti-hunting zealot. Unfortunately some in the classroom probably believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          Back during the eighties, I worked in Maintenance Department at a State College.
          I was on the loading dock cooking bear burgers from my successful Ontario archery bear hunt.
          The AFT (American Federation of Teachers) Union President was a older tough union lady.
          She was walking by the loading dock and I asked her if she wanted a cheese burger.
          I did maintenance work inside her house.
          She sat down at our lunch table eating burgers with the maintenance crew and I.
          We were talking those Jersey politicians who support New Jersey unions and she mention assemblywoman Dolores Cooper from
          Atlantic County.
          I told her Dolores Cooper is enemy with two other NJ assembly politicians trying to ban bow hunting in New Jersey.
          Dolories Cooper is an an animal ights activist to the NJ Sportsmen and I can not support her.
          The union lady shouted "F#%k Bowhunting !!!" We were all stunt.
          I never forgot that, and I didn't tell her it was bow kill bear burger she was eating.
          A True Story !
          If you tell them later what they ate, they would never trust you again cooking them a meal.
          I see your point Fitch but city folks are more like hard headed spoiled brats. My mother didn't
          want to cook two meals at the same time to please the cry babies eating their expensive store bought meat.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
            Typical of the trash teaching at today's colleges and universities. He deserves a good @ss-beating. Sorry.
            I.m a liberal? lol

Comment

Should be fired for such nonsense but at the very least would receive a phonecall or visit from me if i were paying tuition,

Comment

Back during the eighties, I worked in Maintenance Department at a State College.
                I was on the loading dock cooking bear burgers from my successful Ontario archery bear hunt.
                The AFT (American Federation of Teachers) Union President was a older tough union lady.
                She was walking by the loading dock and I asked her if she wanted a cheese burger.
                We were talking those Jersey politicians who support New Jersey unions and she mention assemblywoman Dolores Cooper from
                Atlantic County.
                I told her Dolores Cooper is enemy with two other NJ assembly politicians trying to ban bow hunting in New Jersey.
                Dolories Cooper is an an animal ights activist to the NJ Sportsmen and I can not support her.
                I never forgot that, and I didn't tell her it was bow kill bear burger she was eating.
                A True Story !
                Gary, I like your style. These days in NJ a politician would be wise to consider the bowhunter's voice. I am happy with the gains we've made thanks to the UBNJ and hunters like you and me. Yum... great cheeseburger.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                  Typical of the trash teaching at today's colleges and universities. He deserves a good @ss-beating. Sorry.
                  If things don't go your way, just throw a fit! LOL!
                  ...and no, I don't think you're a liberal!
                  Now if I can just get you to drop that public sector union thingie.

Comment

Atlantic County.
                    A True Story !
                    Steve, Years ago, I was a board member of the United Bowhunters of New Jersey. I worked their membership drive booth at the Sportsmen Center summer sportsmen show in Bordentown New Jersey. We signed up 307 new members in that two days, thanks to those three anti bowhunting NJ politicians. The bill to stop bowhunting never got out of committee and died. Thank God !

Comment

Originally posted by huntfishtrap View Post
                      Professors should keep their personal politics out of their teaching, whether they're conservative or liberal.
                      Not just professors and colleges, it goes on in gradeschool.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                        by DakotaMan
                        Turkeys don't wear Kevlar... you really don't need any special choke or magic load to succeed. Just don't shoot at their breast for a kill shot because...
                        Today, 11:58 AM
                      • Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                        by Big5ully9
                        I will be using my 12 ga Remington 870 express for turkey season this spring. What do you guys recommend for choke and shot? Weight? Steel or lead?...
                        Yesterday, 04:17 PM
                      • Reply to Fairness in the press
                        by labrador12
                        I can't help but notice that the media recognizes that other states have laws against black guns. What they don't mention is that there is massive non...
                        Today, 11:44 AM
                      • Fairness in the press
                        by Pmacc60
                        Yesterday thousands of gun owners took to the street in peaceful protest to fight for Virginians rights under the 2nd amendment. The press reported that...
                        Today, 07:05 AM
                      • Reply to Recommended Choke & Shot for Turkey
                        by FirstBubba
                        I shoot a Rem 870 Express w/ aftermarket "X-tra FULL" and Win 2.75" ammo. 1 1/8 ounce of #8's at 1250fps. I've taken quite a few birds...
                        Today, 11:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X