Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal college professors!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liberal college professors!

    My eldest has just been called a "liar" by her professor!

    He told her no-one growing up in her generation (she's 37) had never milked a cow or a goat (she's done both!) nor had they experienced the slaughtering of livestock. (she's helped with rabbits, goats, sheep, deer, squirrels, deer, pigs and chickens!)
    He then explained that NO responsible parent would allow a child to consume unapproved (?) foods and that the government should increase regulations.
    He commented that wild game kills millions every year due to spreading their disease!
    This all over a discussion about natural, organic and processed foods and consumer education.

    She told him she was a little rusty, but find a farm and she could prove otherwise!

  • #2
    I have 3 daughters. They don't hunt.
    Girly girls too.
    They've watched me dress/skin/process stuff. Doesn't phase them one bit.
    More than happy to cook it, make jerky......even now.
    Heck when little they'd pull the hide/feathers off critters (no knife work).
    Youngest did a few doves, she thought it was neat to see what they'd been eating (know what fields to hunt).

    Comment


    • #3
      Mine run 18-25 yrs old.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't liberal a lot of times think they know everything but when someone has proof that proves them wrong they won't listen

        Comment


        • #5
          Seems to me the meat and chicken packers are the ones that have all the recalls.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well I guess he should know he is a professor! There are hundreds of Amish dying all around me up here because of eating unapproved foods! Your daughter is so lucky to have that sort of great education! They don't call it higher education for nothing, the guy is obviously HIGH!

            Comment


            • #7
              A survey has shown that in the N.East Universities, liberals out number conservative professors 28 : 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                I have 3 daughters. They don't hunt.
                Girly girls too.
                They've watched me dress/skin/process stuff. Doesn't phase them one bit.
                More than happy to cook it, make jerky......even now.
                Heck when little they'd pull the hide/feathers off critters (no knife work).
                Youngest did a few doves, she thought it was neat to see what they'd been eating (know what fields to hunt).
                Just have the two. Both have been a joy.
                They're both hunters and they've both helped butcher game and domestic animals.
                They're both girls and are happy being girls and can be girly if need be....but one is a Fed LEO and the other works in the oil patch now but has been a LEO.
                They both carry and are VERY good (better than pop!) with their handguns!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
                  I don't liberal a lot of times think they know everything but when someone has proof that proves them wrong they won't listen
                  When you give a liberal facts contrary to their beliefs, their head explodes ("KA-BOOM!") and they go into mindless tirades! LOL!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    Seems to me the meat and chicken packers are the ones that have all the recalls.
                    Never had any food I've processed, animal or vegetable, make me or anyone else sick...well...except for overeating! LOL!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                      Well I guess he should know he is a professor! There are hundreds of Amish dying all around me up here because of eating unapproved foods! Your daughter is so lucky to have that sort of great education! They don't call it higher education for nothing, the guy is obviously HIGH!
                      Those poor, stupid Amish! I pray for them pmacc60!
                      What religion are they? (snicker, snort!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                        A survey has shown that in the N.East Universities, liberals out number conservative professors 28 : 1
                        The more people say liberalism is a mental disorder and the more I see of their behavior, the more I believe it IS a mental issue!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Really I'm of that generation and can do all of the above listed. And here I was just thinking I needed to go to school and finish my degree.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Apparently this professor isn't a fan of the localvore hipster movement. Wait, is that even still cool?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                              I have 3 daughters. They don't hunt.
                              Girly girls too.
                              They've watched me dress/skin/process stuff. Doesn't phase them one bit.
                              More than happy to cook it, make jerky......even now.
                              Heck when little they'd pull the hide/feathers off critters (no knife work).
                              Youngest did a few doves, she thought it was neat to see what they'd been eating (know what fields to hunt).
                              My daughter (10 year old) is a good meat eater, and she used to love pan fried deer heart. Until she got old enough to know what it was. She'll still eat it, just not as eagerly.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X