Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone carry for their concealed weapon. I'm looking for something rather small (easily concealed), but still in the r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone carry for their concealed weapon. I'm looking for something rather small (easily concealed), but still in the r

What's everyone carry for their concealed weapon. I'm looking for something rather small (easily concealed), but still in the range of 9mm or .40cal.

I carry a Bersa .380 when I want to be extra concealable. It is a lesser known brand than Sig or Walther so the guns are more affordable. I never have any problems with reliability.

Comment

Kel-Tec P-11 9mm or Charter Arms Bulldog Pug in .44 Special

Comment

I to am looking for a weapon to conceal, thinking maybe the glock 23, just because of the military pricing.

Comment

Beretta Px4 pistol, Beretta 32acp Tomcat, S&W 686 .357 in the woods..... Wanting to pick up the new Ruger LCP in 38......

Comment

Glock 23 in 40 S&W.

Comment

I carry a Makarov in 9x18. A little lighter than your caliber specifications, but if I'm too far away, I'll just run. I have the Bulgarian version, and the trigger is fantastic. Others I've tried, including the Russian? Not so much.

Comment

Take a look at Keltec and Kahr (double actions). If you want a 1911-like pistol (single action), then perhaps a STI LS9. Some people have issues with new STIs but I was told that it is because they can be very tight and must be shot a lot to break them in. Oh, LS40s and older LS9's do not have last round slide locks. New LS9s do. Older LS9s can be converted, but STI didn't do that to the LS40 for a reason (I still don't know why).

Comment

Springfield XD .40.

Comment

dont carry but the .40 S&W SW99 is a nice small gun with a lot of power

Comment

Glock 19, I am a diehard Glock Fan, but I really like the Kahr, they seem a little easier to conceal and they are as reliable as a Glock.

Comment

i carry a kahr cw9, s&w j frame 38 and or kal-tec p3at 380, no safety and doa.

Comment

As a follow-up, don't overlook the .22 LR in the proper platform. A friend of mine who is career law enforcement told me that "I rather be shot with anything than a .22", as the bigger calibers pass thru quickly, whereas the lowly .22 bounces around doing lots of damage along the way, and you never know where it will wind up. I have a Taurus PT-22 that fits nicely in an ankle holster, light jacket pocket, etc. Maybe a bit light but better than throwing rocks. Good shooting!

Comment

I carry a Beretta 9000S with a S&W .40 in the nightstand.

Comment

Walther PPK/S .380.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by 99explorer
                                CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                                Anybody
                                Today, 01:09 AM
                              • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                                Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by 99explorer
                                Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                                Today, 12:57 AM
                              • The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by crm3006
                                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                                Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X