Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State-Michigan may have the hype. Army-Navy may have the pageantry. But when it comes to good old-fashioned college footbal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys, I am just proud to be from a state where almost everyone in the whole country knows what Roll Tide means. We are blessed to have two great football teams in our state and those teams always give us an extremely good show once every year about this time. No matter which team is considered best during the year, all bets are off during the Iron Bowl. No matter which team wins, it will be a good game. I personally like having braggin' rights for the next twelve months, so my heart is with the Tide but I do not want to jinx them with a wild point spread prediction.

And Gary, during the Shug E. Bear era, every other year Auburn was the home team at Legion Field. And by the way, I still have not lived down the 1972 Punt Bama Punt thing so all I will say is I would like to see Auburn finish in second place at the Iron Bowl while Bama finishes next to last.

Comment

Santa, a man takes his wife, (who use to be an Auburn Cheerleader) hunting, and impresses on her again and again that "If you shoot a deer, don't let someone else claim that they shot it also and that since they killed it... it's their deer!"

So ... he's in his stand hardly for 10 minutes when he hears his wife shooting nearby. He rushes over to her stand to find her pointing her gun at a man who is loudly disclaiming... "It's your deer lady! It's your deer... Just lemme get my saddle off it!!!!"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad