Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to pass this one along, see answer & enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Good one, Coop! We all now know how you have risen to the top, but not how you have avoided farmers.

Leave a comment:

• seth trudeau
    replied
    I will tell that to all the little kids in my school. Thanks for sharing it. LOL
    Seth

Leave a comment:

• Clay Cooper
    replied
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there - J

Leave a comment:

• Had to pass this one along, see answer & enjoy!

Had to pass this one along, see answer & enjoy!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad