Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy morning in Georgia today, first an explosion at a maintenance shed for Hartsfield-Jackson int'l. airport, then several bom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy morning in Georgia today, first an explosion at a maintenance shed for Hartsfield-Jackson int'l. airport, then several bom

Crazy morning in Georgia today, first an explosion at a maintenance shed for Hartsfield-Jackson int'l. airport, then several bomb threats at the state capital! I know a mechanic for Delta at Hartsfield-Jackson, but I have no idea whats going on or if he is okay. What else can happen?!

A terrorist flying a 757 full of passengers into some random building.

A middle eastern man shooting up a college.

A mentally deranged man shooting ______ up.

Only one will be reported on and will require swift action from CONgress to pass gun control measures.

Comment

I forgot, I wake up everyday wondering what's going on.

Comment

I have a love/hate relationship with the news. It started back in the late '70's when the hostages were taken in Iran, I had myself taken a few days off to unwind, and missed the news break, I felt like I was playing catch-up with my class mates in college.
        since the world has gone nuts in the last 15 years I dread with anticipation what I will see when I fire up the old computer each morning.
        Just like when I was a kid and we opened up the label-less can goods,"could be peaches, could be peas"

Comment

RJ, it usually ends up peas!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad