Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was told to go out snipe hunting with a pillow case and make clucking sounds and they will run to you. what if alot of snipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with ishawooa and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

I was telling a friend about a "snipe hunt" and how there is an actual snipe. When I came across this post I just thought it was a little amusing that in Field and Stream how many did not know it was a real bird. Anyone that reads their waterfowl hunting regulations would know. I would hate to think of how many people actually go hunting and don't read the regulations.

Comment

lol i just heard about this from a friend, funny to see it on here

Comment

Yeah its a wetlands bird, they were on that into the wildlife show with that jack guy years ago, but only legal to hunt with a long bow or shotgun

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hunting High Up
            by PigHunter
            The most I've done hunting on foot is about 9 miles. It was in hills but below 500 ft.

My Ruger American is accurate, was 6.5 lbs from the...
            Today, 09:14 AM
          • Hunting High Up
            by jhjimbo
            If you do hunt high up check out the Weatherby Bsckcountry line. The Mark V is the Cadillac and is still reasonable at around $2500. I have two but have...
            09-18-2021, 12:06 AM
          • Reply to The Red/Blue death divide
            by 99explorer
            Since Delta began circulating widely in the U.S., Covid has exacted a horrific death toll on red America: In counties where Donald Trump received at least...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          • The Red/Blue death divide
            by rock rat
            We're now averaging a couple thousand dead people a day. That's quite a few. Numbers add up at that rate. Infections have been decreasing for a couple...
            Today, 08:06 AM
          • Reply to Hunting High Up
            by Ernie
            I have never walked 10 miles a day or more on average when hunting in the mountains for a 5-7 day hunt. I have in the plains, but never in the mountains....
            Today, 09:06 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X