Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was told to go out snipe hunting with a pillow case and make clucking sounds and they will run to you. what if alot of snipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was told to go out snipe hunting with a pillow case and make clucking sounds and they will run to you. what if alot of snipes

i was told to go out snipe hunting with a pillow case and make clucking sounds and they will run to you. what if alot of snipes come runing at you at once?how do you live through some thing like that?

Snipe hunting? If I am not mistaking, snipe hunting is a kind of mission that military veterans put newbies on... it is like an impossible mission, kind of like a practical joke. What snipe hunting are you talking about?

Comment

HEY MAN! you're gullible. it's all just a joke. snipe are real birds. but they've become rare to see. some people must of thought of making some jokes about it. you find somebody unexperienced with hunting, and you tell him all of this bull crap about hunting snipe. you tell him all of these funny tips and tricks to shooting snipe. man, somebody must of gotten you good. don't believe it. whoever told you to take a pillow case must of been an idiot..i take wal-mart sacks

Comment

A snipe is a real bird that you can hunt in some states.
        What they are doing is a hunting joke. Welcome to the "family" young "Jedi"(lol).
        Go tell them someone told you that you need a board/pipe/bag extender from Wal-Mart to hunt them correctly.

Comment

Jackalopes are more fun to hunt unless you encounter a ragging bull which will tear your boots and socks to shreads unless you are a sprinter or quick with a shotgun.

Comment

Keep you eyes closed...

Comment

Them Snipes is soo dangerous, them tiny beaks each pecking off a tiny but excruciating piece of flesh from you tenders. You get hit by a snipe migration and you are left holding the bags there might not be anything left but your empty boxers (unless you go snipe hunting "commando"). The only safe way is to have somebody else left holding the bag while you hide in a tree far away with a high powered rifle and a night vision scope. Pick the snipes off before they peck the bagger into bloody gobbits of flesh. Then you are a real Sniper fer sure!

Comment

snipe hunting is not real its fake its a joke its dumb

Comment

Brilliant post. I'm amused at all the serious, but well meaning replies. I'm going to go check my traps for sasquatch now. They have a 16 month gestation period and so are currently rutting.

Comment

The easiest way to hunt snipes is to climb up in a tree with a bucket and a stick. after you're up there start beating the side of the buckett while yelling snipe.

Comment

you man up

snipe hunting is a prank

Comment

That sounds like a trick for newbie hunters. Never take your eyes off of your partners.

Comment

Oh,snipes are real birds alright,but I think a 22. seems more practical, but a pillowcase seems really ecomomical,way to go!(the crackling sounds are bull,cover yourself in peanut butter instead,and so it doesn't get ruined,leave the realtree at home).

Comment

Ish, Bella, ya'll are ornery critters!

Comment

Im sorry to tell you this but you've been pranked.(Dont feel to bad.I fell for it too) There is a real bird and can be hunted but Im guessing,because of the pillow case, that this is just a practical joke.
                              By the way, like BigO said....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad