Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about the Gerber Bear Grylls Pro knife...Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about the Gerber Bear Grylls Pro knife...Good or Bad?

What do you think about the Gerber Bear Grylls Pro knife...Good or Bad?

Gerber makes some great knives. I like every one I have bought and I own quite a few. Bear Grylls the person, is a very knowledgeable outdoorsman I just didn't care for his show, too over the top.
    The knife gets good reviews on certain sites but what those customers actually used them for is never known. I sure for the weekend camper it's a great knife. For the serious guy it's probably junk.

Comment

Its a good knife for an even better price. I purchased this knife for under $30 last year and have been very satisfied. Very durable, and its appealing too.

Comment

I have morning coffee with a former Gerber exec. who has started his own knife business with a product line launch next month. He agrees with me that the BG knives are not up to usual Gerber quality standards but that the Bear Grylls brand is one of the best marketing moves the company ever made. Despite the Bear being a punch-line for jokes in the legitimate survival instructor community, his stupid and dangerous TV show gives him and thus the product great name recognition. The average viewer is entertained and doesn't know that what they are watching is BS.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad