Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have seen straw water filtration advertised but don't know which would be the best for the price. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen straw water filtration advertised but don't know which would be the best for the price. Any suggestions?

I have seen straw water filtration advertised but don't know which would be the best for the price. Any suggestions?

. When I was hiking and camping, I would run across a stream and want to make a nice hot cup of coffee. Even with the larger filter it takes a while to produce enough for coffee. The straw probably would not do for me. On the other hand I have a UV decontaminator also, what goes through the filter gets decontaminated with UV also, Not point taking changes, many miles from the nearest stomach pump.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
      by Ontario Honker Hunter
      I see an interesting piece up on CBC this morning that says Kamala would be a perfect fit for the Conservative party if she was running for office up...
      Today, 11:19 AM
    • 16 Years
      by jhjimbo
      So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
      Yesterday, 09:20 PM
    • Reply to More Bad News....
      by bowhunter75richard
      WAM, I am very sorry to hear about Scout. I know words at times such as this are of little help, but know they are filled with much feeling of sorrow...
      Today, 11:12 AM
    • More Bad News....
      by WA Mtnhunter
      My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
      07-19-2020, 12:00 PM
    • Reply to 16 Years
      by rock rat
      Jimbo this morning I heard a woman interviewed on the radio, she was the state coordinator with the Kamala for President group during the primaries. All...
      Today, 10:59 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X