Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what knife this is? It is a Marine Corps Iwo Jima knife with a Globe & Anchor on the hilt and the blade itself has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    K-Bar Knife!

Leave a comment:

• Sportsman Matt
    replied
    It looks like a reproduction model, probably made in the early 1990's with the 50th anniversary of World War II. I bought a Colt 1991A1 with the Serial Numbers in sequence from the old Colt Model 1911A1 my grandfather had (mine was about 20,000 higher in sequence from his)
    Lots of companies marketed stuff to commemorate, Like the ad I saw for preordering a replica Kabar Commemorative for Desert Shield / Desert Storm 20 years later. Looked like the ones put out at the time of Desert Shield, except for the dates and Twenty Years Ago on the blade.

Leave a comment:

• sere9501
    replied
    The handle is not wrapped, it is wooden. Also I have posted pictue in the phots forum. It is in a wooden case with a red background and says Iwo Jima commemorative knife. Thanks for your help guys.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    No but is sounds pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Blade looks like my dad's old K-bar. The handle is different. Never seen this one before.

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Does it have a leather wrapped handle like strapping of some sort?

Leave a comment:

• Anyone know what knife this is? It is a Marine Corps Iwo Jima knife with a Globe & Anchor on the hilt and the blade itself has

Anyone know what knife this is? It is a Marine Corps Iwo Jima knife with a Globe & Anchor on the hilt and the blade itself has a carved out image of the flag raising. It is not a K-bar knife but it says American Blade Sculptures on it and is numbered 0038. I am looking for any information on it, value? date? specifics? I will try and post a picture in the photos forum.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad