Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know of a pop-up hunting blind that uses magnets to secure the windows and door. I hunt in the Michigans U.P. and t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know of a pop-up hunting blind that uses magnets to secure the windows and door. I hunt in the Michigans U.P. and t

Does anybody know of a pop-up hunting blind that uses magnets to secure the windows and door. I hunt in the Michigans U.P. and the zippers are noisy, not to mention when the snow slides off the roof of my Ameristep G-20 blind it echoes through the swamp?

I am not very familiar with pop-up blinds. Can you use the glue-on strip type magnets? I know that when you leave the blind you would want to zip it up but you could use them while you are hunting in it.

You are on your own with the snow slide. We do not get much experience with that in south Texas.

Comment

No, sounds interesting.

Comment

Sorry I ment to answer another question and my computer took me too this question.

Comment

The Ameristep chair blinds use magnets and clips for the windows, but a zipper in the middle (which you don't have to use). They still use the shiny material.

Their newest chair blind is 3D but is basically netting - might get a bit breezy in da UP. Jay's in Gaylord had one on display.

Comment

I thought of that too and have yet to find one. BUT I think it's Double Bull that has the slide windows that are quiet and handy.

Comment

The Double Bull has a channel in it the entire way around and you can slide the fabric up and down to make a window wherever.

Comment

Bass Pro has one that has fabric covered magnets so it's quiet and covered.

Comment

try finding some pines there won't be as much snow there

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Good answer MLH!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad