Wingbone yelpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingbone yelpers

Here are some more yelper photos Click image for larger version  Name:	20200425_095655.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	796085
    The second and third calls are from the same bird. Click image for larger version  Name:	20200326_122202.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	796086 Due to the curvature, these calls are separated left and right. I've no definitive idea which is which.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_0854.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.46 MB ID:	796087 Renegade50, here's the only double I've been able to pull off...so far! 😉
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_0948.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.76 MB ID:	796088 Probably my favorite kill photo. Note the yelper at the right wing.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100E0884.jpg Views:	0 Size:	290.5 KB ID:	796089 THIS... is my favorite live bird photo!
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-17-2022, 06:50 PM.

Man I miss turkey hunting haven’t had time in years. Maybe when I retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post
      Man I miss turkey hunting haven’t had time in years. Maybe when I retire.
      I was out of the field for about 3 years. Yes sir, it's been tough!
      My involvement has been a bit slow coming about, but I look forward to being able to get out more after May 1.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
        by jhjimbo
        Naturally, the contrarians can not conceptualize nor do their own research. These new products with their features and benefits are not for those too...
        Today, 03:29 AM
      • Just Right
        by jhjimbo
        Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
        06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
      • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
        by PigHunter
        Thanks, Dust In The Wind is a good one. Be safe with the camper travel....
        Today, 12:33 AM
      • TGIF; Armageddon
        by fitch270
        Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Yesterday, 07:11 AM
      • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
        by fitch270
        Headed out with the camper in the morning but I’ll be checking in later in the day. Was busy packing up this afternoon so hadn’t been following much....
        Yesterday, 11:29 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X