Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are a good pair of binocs that are under 320$ thanks

what are a good pair of binocs that are under 320$ thanks

I would go with Leupold's Wind River Cascade Binoculars...great clarity and can't beat products from Leupold!

Comment

The Bushnell Buckhorn's are a great pair of 10X42. They run right around $100 depending on if you want them in camo or not.

Comment

I wear eyeglasses and in order to be able to keep my glasses on when looking thru binocs. its necessary to pay at least $300 to get good eye releif, otherwise I have to remove my glasses when looking thru cheap binoculars. Bushnell does make nice ones in that price range. Check out Leupold and Nikon too.

Comment

I would consider the Nikon Monarch ATB line. I have two different pairs of these binoculars and I too wear glasses. They are great binoculars for the money... Sorry about the long URL

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?id=0028364711529a&navCount=3&podId=002836 4&parentId=cat601549&masterpathid=&navAction=jump& cmCat=MainCatcat602006-cat601549_TGP&catalogCode=IK&rid=&parentType=index &indexId=cat601549&hasJS=true

Comment

Nikon is always a good choice. You get waht you pay for!

Comment

I would look at a company named Barska. They have great bonics and even better prices. All of them are fogproof, waterproof, shock proof, and most come with a lifetime warranty.

Comment

If you have one close by, visit a Cabelas or Bass Pro super store. Ask the clerk to look through all the glasses they have in your price range then do your own comparison. three years ago I ended up choosing the Bushnell 8*42 Legends over the Nikon ABTs.

Comment

Quality glasses will last you a lifetime. My Leupold gold ring compacts are now 24 yr old. Suggest you do what Scott in Ohio suggested to ID what you want then buy it on Ebay. You will get much more quality for your money. I got my Swarovski 8X30's there for only 500 bucks used.

Comment

I really like my Bushnell 10X50 then only ran me around $50 when i got them but the price may have gone up since then but they are defiantly under $320

Comment

Nikon Monarch. Got my dad a pair and they kick butt. Super clear,

Comment

Nikons are great but I have a Pair that lasted me and my dad overall 15 years but I can not Remember the name for the life of me

Comment

Nikons are great,I've owned a couple, but I purchased a pair of Burris Binoculars,at a Rocky Mountain Elk auction, and I am pleasantly surprized how clear and focused they are for the money...http://www.cabelas.com/ssubcat-1/cat601541.shtml

Comment

nikon monarch is an awesome line! check those out!

Comment

I have the Nikon Monarch ATBs. I wwnt with the 8x42 model over the higher magnification. The reason is low light performance. All else being equal (lense quality, lens coatings etc) the 8x had a visibly larger pupil, and the low light performance is awesome.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad