No-Drill Adjustable Cheek Riser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

I don't think the Bear Tooth thing will raise the comb enough for that setup.
    Good to know! Thanks OH! The Monstrum prism scope and the Eotech both sit pretty high even further up on top the rail. Right now I'm leaning towards the holograph so I can keep the reflex ability.

I had to take the iron sights off to put that rail on. So while the Monstrum offers pretty fast target acquisition, the Eotech makes it as fast or faster than iron sights. With a 3x Magnifier I think I could be really happy, but I want to take both to the range before I make that call.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      So.... Got it on there, it's one from ASI. They do good work. The pics below aren't mine but it looks identical to this one.
      Putting a Eotech or this Monstrum on it...It's going to require a cheek riser, or I'm going to have to change stocks.

I think it should be turned around.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I think it should be turned around.
        Some Guys do mount it that way. Depending on the sight I end up going with I may need to, but I'm tired of always have to crane my neck forward like a turtle to get the eye relief correct. If I end up going with the magnifier, the lower magnification will mean that I can have a greater eye relief distance.

Comment

Some Guys do mount it that way. Depending on the sight I end up going with I may need to, but I'm tired of always have to crane my neck forward like a turtle to get the eye relief correct. If I end up going with the magnifier, the lower magnification will mean that I can have a greater eye relief distance.
          Or, turn it into a 'Scout' rifle.

Comment

Or, turn it into a 'Scout' rifle.
            I might do that with the holograph, but mounting the sight that far forward has never really agreed with me.

Comment

I might do that with the holograph, but mounting the sight that far forward has never really agreed with me.
              If you get it where it works will you cut off the excess ?

Comment

If you get it where it works will you cut off the excess ?
                hmm, maybe, or I might sell or exchange it with ASI. They make shorter versions, I think the next shorter version is about 1.25" shorter, and there's other shorter versions.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad