Boots- Jack Pyke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post

My Sorels were made in Canada marked right on the sole. I just bought a new pair of liners since the ones in them are 20 years old. They did fine this season in Colorado although not my favorite long walk boots. Happy Trails
    Wow! Are you sure they're only 20 years old? The company stopped making them in Canada a LONG time ago. Hang onto that pair as long as you can. Sorel packs are bulky, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Wow! Are you sure they're only 20 years old? The company stopped making them in Canada a LONG time ago. Hang onto that pair as long as you can. Sorel packs are bulky, that's for sure.
      I poked around and found out that Kaufman Shoe Co. that made Sorel in Ontario went bankrupt in 2000 and the brand was sold to Columbia in Portland. I think I bought them when I lived in Kirkland and that was a bit over 23 years ago. So maybe they are over 20 years old. They are still in good condition as I didn’t wear them hunting every year. Happy Trails

Comment

Non leather tongue. Not cool. Think I'll look for a more durable boot.
        Guy did a 4 yr review. Dunno if model has changed, appears not.
        Proly gonna have to go 100 buck more to get something decent.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad