Tax return shopping list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Bought a Hornady auto powder dispenser at Cabela's and had to take it back. Defective keyboard. Bought one at Optics Planet by Frankford Arsenal - have not received it yet.
    That is something I need but I don't know about accuracy. I still use the ole mechanical scale because I am picky about my loads.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
      Nah, I pretty much have what I need. I'll wait until late summer to buy new camo. Hopefully I'll be smaller by then.

Edit - I could use a new trolling motor battery.

How about you Matt? Do you have your eyes on something in particular?
      What do you think of the Optima batteries ? Worth it? Cabela's has some $280 to $300.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonT View Post

That is something I need but I don't know about accuracy. I still use the ole mechanical scale because I am picky about my loads.
        Accuracy is + - .1gr which is nothing for a big rifle cartridge but is not enough accuracy for a pistol cartridge with a fast burning powder for me so I will check those charges on my analytical scale accurate to + - .01gr.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Accuracy is + - .1gr which is nothing for a big rifle cartridge but is not enough accuracy for a pistol cartridge with a fast burning powder for me so I will check those charges on my analytical scale accurate to + - .01gr.
          I may have to break down and buy one.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad