Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to learn about rifle scopes. Does anyone know a good book that gives the basics and the details of modern optics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with kolbster answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Vivit the various scope company web sites and compare

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    If you don't get the Cabela's master catelog go on to Cabela's.com and they give you greta info on all of there scopes.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    You can learn everything you need to know about a scope by searching the web. Normally you won't have to dig too deep to find what you need.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    just type it into Google and it will show you the inside workings of a scope.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    There is no book out there that I know of that compares rifle scopes. If you read this blog you will get a lot of information on a lot of things. If you start reading hunting mags around OCT or so they will give you info on all the good rifle scopes.

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    Although I am definately opinionated start by looking over Leupold's web site or give them a call so they can send you some free info.

Leave a comment:

• I want to learn about rifle scopes. Does anyone know a good book that gives the basics and the details of modern optics?

I want to learn about rifle scopes. Does anyone know a good book that gives the basics and the details of modern optics?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad