Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard the latest? Your gun scope, TV, toaster, or microwave oven may be used by the government to spy on you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
    And then there's Sean Spicer feebly reinterpreting what the president meant when he actually said something else entirely. Like the whole world is so stupid we don't know what wire tap means. The poor devils on Trump's staff trying to make sense of his nonsense sure gets old. It's embarrassing.
    Anyone that Reads the NY.Times Liberal Rag is lower then pond Scum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Patron at a bar says to bartender, "The only good things that come out of Canada are whores and hockey players."
      Gigantic bartender replies, "My wife comes from Canada."
      Patron asks, "What team does she play for?"
      Good one, 99! I think most of the good hockey players from Canaja migrated south to Minnesota.....

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
        Almost everyone is posting what they're doing every second on Facebook as well as their naked bodies plus tweeting every time they fart, so who the hell needs to spy. We are are buried under more useless "information" than we can handle, or want to handle, already. For free and unsolicited!
        And we get more mental meandering from the great sage of Canaja. Honk on, honk-honk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
          And then there's Sean Spicer feebly reinterpreting what the president meant when he actually said something else entirely. Like the whole world is so stupid we don't know what wire tap means. The poor devils on Trump's staff trying to make sense of his nonsense sure gets old. It's embarrassing.
          honk-honk apparently reads the NYT..........

Comment

If you're not on some kind of watch list you aren't trying hard enough. That said, this isn't anything new, really. It's just being talked about now and technology is growing so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              Patron at a bar says to bartender, "The only good things that come out of Canada are whores and hockey players."
              Gigantic bartender replies, "My wife comes from Canada."
              Patron asks, "What team does she play for?"
              I didn't know that Canada was known for its sportin' gals. Can't imagine a need for them, given my experiences with the girls in bars in Ottawa and Montreal. They were even easier than girls from the south.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                Honk, you might take a round turn on your technology perspective. It's not 1970 at the national park... It does seem at times that it is Amateur Hour sometimes at the White House, but look what a good job the Professional Organizer and the liberals and muslim staff did. (Not!) Living as a refugee in Trudeau Land, you should be quite snug in the libtard state of affairs there and not embarrassed in the least over what goes on here. Maybe Rosie O'Donnell, Miley Cyrus, or Whoopie G will be your new neighbors. Cheers!
                What was the guy supposed to accomplish with a bunch of tea party naysayers controlling both houses of Congress? Considering what he was up against, it's surprising the country didn't go down in flames completely. Instead the economy actually improved. Again, no small accomplishment considering he inherited the mortgage meltdown mess left by the previous conservative administration.

"Amateur Hour" only goes so far as an excuse. Most of the Boy President's silliness defies common sense ... or any sense of dignity or self respect. And we're only into the first fifty days!

Comment

I couldn't believe that cameras can be placed in Toaster Ovens, TVs and Microwaves to spy on us.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Gun Values
                    by jhjimbo
                    I don't know about the numbers for the Win. '94.I see them at shows for $1200.
                    I bought one handgun in '65 that is now worth north of $1000...
                    Today, 12:13 PM
                  • Gun Values
                    by jhjimbo
                    08-06-2022, 08:00 PM
                  • Reply to Gun Values
                    by 99explorer
                    Jimbo -
                    No big whoops.
                    It's only money.
                    Today, 11:29 AM
                  • Reply to "Inflation 'Pro'duction Bill"
                    by jhjimbo
                    The CBO and Univ of Penn both say Biden is full of it. This massive give away will increase inflation big time.
                    Today, 11:29 AM
                  • "Inflation 'Pro'duction Bill"
                    by FirstBubba
                    I'm still paying over $4/gal for diesel. Sometimes over $5/gal.

Inflation is still higher than my COLA raise.

Groceries are...
                    Today, 07:36 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X