Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard the latest? Your gun scope, TV, toaster, or microwave oven may be used by the government to spy on you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody says it the Russians hacking and spying on us. I think it's the dame Canadians. They got nothing to do up there but play hockey, hack computers or spy on us out of jealously. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      I heard your phone monitors your position on a constant basis. There are certain words that if you say them on a phone will trip a closer analysis of your conversation. That has been going on for years.
      Technology is so advanced it's spooky - just watch 24 for a sample of what might be available. I like the 650hp Cadillac patrol cars.
      Self absorbed leaders(captain) trying to screw every female he comes across, number two men (vp) as the anchor to reason, foreigners(Russian,Irish,Japanese) stereotyped. I'd say we hit Star Trek right on the head.

Comment

Patron at a bar says to bartender, "The only good things that come out of Canada are whores and hockey players."
        Gigantic bartender replies, "My wife comes from Canada."
        Patron asks, "What team does she play for?"

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Patron at a bar says to bartender, "The only good things that come out of Canada are whores and hockey players."
          Good one! Hockey players; yes....

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
            Honk, you might take a round turn on your technology perspective. It's not 1970 at the national park... It does seem at times that it is Amateur Hour sometimes at the White House, but look what a good job the Professional Organizer and the liberals and muslim staff did. (Not!) Living as a refugee in Trudeau Land, you should be quite snug in the libtard state of affairs there and not embarrassed in the least over what goes on here. Maybe Rosie O'Donnell, Miley Cyrus, or Whoopie G will be your new neighbors. Cheers!
            I'm more afraid of A. Judd and Madonna! They be's "NAS-TAY" women laying in bloody beds!

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
              Google has a thermostat that you can use to run/monitor household functions. It can be hacked the same as any other electronic device. Add that to cell phone, computer and credit card use, it's easy to develop a profile on people. Look up something on line and get bombarded with pop up ads for that product. Welcome to the electronic age.
              With all that "Smart Home" technology, you might be surprised just who knows what about the happenings in your house!
              ...or maybe not!
              My house is analog for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                And then there's Sean Spicer feebly reinterpreting what the president meant when he actually said something else entirely. Like the whole world is so stupid we don't know what wire tap means. The poor devils on Trump's staff trying to make sense of his nonsense sure gets old. It's embarrassing.
                Anyone that Reads the NY.Times Liberal Rag is lower then pond Scum!!!

Comment

Good one, 99! I think most of the good hockey players from Canaja migrated south to Minnesota.....

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                    Almost everyone is posting what they're doing every second on Facebook as well as their naked bodies plus tweeting every time they fart, so who the hell needs to spy. We are are buried under more useless "information" than we can handle, or want to handle, already. For free and unsolicited!
                    And we get more mental meandering from the great sage of Canaja. Honk on, honk-honk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                      And then there's Sean Spicer feebly reinterpreting what the president meant when he actually said something else entirely. Like the whole world is so stupid we don't know what wire tap means. The poor devils on Trump's staff trying to make sense of his nonsense sure gets old. It's embarrassing.
                      honk-honk apparently reads the NYT..........

Comment

If you're not on some kind of watch list you aren't trying hard enough. That said, this isn't anything new, really. It's just being talked about now and technology is growing so fast.

Comment

I didn't know that Canada was known for its sportin' gals. Can't imagine a need for them, given my experiences with the girls in bars in Ottawa and Montreal. They were even easier than girls from the south.

Comment

Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                            Honk, you might take a round turn on your technology perspective. It's not 1970 at the national park... It does seem at times that it is Amateur Hour sometimes at the White House, but look what a good job the Professional Organizer and the liberals and muslim staff did. (Not!) Living as a refugee in Trudeau Land, you should be quite snug in the libtard state of affairs there and not embarrassed in the least over what goes on here. Maybe Rosie O'Donnell, Miley Cyrus, or Whoopie G will be your new neighbors. Cheers!
                            What was the guy supposed to accomplish with a bunch of tea party naysayers controlling both houses of Congress? Considering what he was up against, it's surprising the country didn't go down in flames completely. Instead the economy actually improved. Again, no small accomplishment considering he inherited the mortgage meltdown mess left by the previous conservative administration.

"Amateur Hour" only goes so far as an excuse. Most of the Boy President's silliness defies common sense ... or any sense of dignity or self respect. And we're only into the first fifty days!

Comment

I couldn't believe that cameras can be placed in Toaster Ovens, TVs and Microwaves to spy on us.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to China Virus
                                by Danbo
                                Very good article Pighunter ! It’s hard for governments to coverup something like that today when most people have smart phones. See pics out of China...
                                Today, 12:29 PM
                              • China Virus
                                by jhjimbo
                                Person in Seattle died. Student in Texas under observation. There would be no flu if there was not air travel. Virus hops a plane and can be anywhere...
                                Yesterday, 06:15 AM
                              • Reply to China Virus
                                by PigHunter
                                But, there were trains and ships travelling the world. Here's an interesting article on the 1918 flu:
                                https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ea...
                                Today, 11:30 AM
                              • Reply to Memorial
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                Sigh! You lucky guys. I am looking at snow in the back yard that is up to top of Ellie's back ... and more starting to come down (just a bit though)....
                                Today, 11:26 AM
                              • Reply to Impeachment a major blunder!
                                by 99explorer
                                If an impeachment resulted in overturning an election, Hillary Clinton would become president.
                                Today, 11:24 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X