Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big O
    replied
    Kabar folding "fighter"(pocket). On belt SOG muli-tool,Kimber "pro-carry" .45.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    I carry either my swiss army knife of my two bladed case to work, and my leatherman and gerber gator on my belt the rest of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Alex Pernice the fly rod winner
    replied
    Only on my belt, easier to reach for, my Ka-Bar, and a buck folder for the straps of my waders.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Swiss Army Knife

On my belt Buck Model 110, Leatherman SUPER TOOL, Element K2 flash light and a Springfield XD45

Leave a comment:

• SBell
    replied
    Kershaw "Leek"

Leave a comment:

replied
    Victorinox Swiss Army knife.

Leave a comment:

• usmcturkey
    replied
    I got a gerber air ranger, kinda ironic being a Marine.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-se

Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-serrated blade. Lets hear it.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad