Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMB33
    replied
    i have a schrade old timer, but it is for huntinf mainly. I also carry one of theose cheap little knives you get free with business names on the side. Though i do end u using my dads gerber paraframe more often.

Leave a comment:

• buddyboy564
    replied
    I always carry a schrade old Timer

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    Used to carry a Kershaw Leek. Very slim, sleek, and fast. Not sure where it is now.

Now I carry a ridiculously sharp CRKT somethingorother folder.

Leave a comment:

• mattreney
    replied
    3.25 inch browining dont remember the model but its razor sharp and the blade lasts forever

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    HK Benchmade 4 inch non serrated auto folder.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Leatherman Kick. It works great for waht I use it for, although I almost want the Blast

Leave a comment:

• etexan
    replied
    40 year old Buck Stockman

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    On a daily basis I carry a small silver Gerber that uses a razor blade. Very slim, easy to carry. I flip the blade when the exposed side gets dull then replace when the second side gets dull. I keep replacement blades in my office desk, truck, knife drawer and work bench at home. When I'm doing real work I carry a Mikov auto with a buffalo horn handle on my belt.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Myles
    replied
    Even though I live in Los Angeles, work in a high rise, and wear a suit and tie everyday, I always carry a knife. Today, I have a small razor sharp lock blade with Dallas Safari Club inscribed on the side.

Recently, we were attending a black tie, formal function and a knife was needed. I reached in a vest pocket of my tuxedo and produced a small, pearl handled lock blade. A couple who knew me looked bemused, and said they knew I would have one. My wife just rolled her eyes .

Leave a comment:

• BamaCreekBum
    replied
    Gerber paraframe. Its my favorite "everyday knife".

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I also carry a 3" Kershaw. Nice blade, a gift from my wife. At work i carry a 3.5 in Benchmade, a gift from my bro.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    I am sorry....

Colt Cobra. Wishful thinking. I always wanted a Python.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    Colt Python.

I am sorry that United Cutlery went out of business.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    In my pocket, a Queen Cutlery Small Game Bird Knife with cocobolo scales and D2 blade. Surprising how often that bird gut hook comes in handy. In the car, a Gerber Gator gut hook folder - in case of an accident causing stuck seat belts.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    in my pocket right now is a limited run case trapper with winter green bone handle scales.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Court Says.....
    by jhjimbo
    Can not restrict concealed carry.
    Lawyer on TV says Court should look at history and tradition. If we did that we would be burning witches at the...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • Reply to You guys are sleeping
    by Danbo
    What? How?
    Are they not true?

Did I hit a nerve ?

Every thing I said is true. Our criminals have many handguns without...
    Today, 12:56 PM
  • You guys are sleeping
    by fitch270
    Can’t believe I’m posting this first.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17721
    06-23-2022, 11:54 AM
    by jhjimbo
    I said a permit could stop someone who should not get one, period. All the other qualifiers you added and really, they sound stupid....
    Today, 12:30 PM
    by Danbo
    The sheriff does it here in NY also but yet the criminals still have any firearms that they wan in NY. Ohio must have no gun violence if you think the...
    Today, 12:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X