Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-se

Pocket Knives: I know we all have a bunch, but whats in your pocket right now? I always carry my Kershaw Liner lock 3", non-serrated blade. Lets hear it.

I got a gerber air ranger, kinda ironic being a Marine.

Comment

Victorinox Swiss Army knife.

Comment

Kershaw "Leek"

Comment

Swiss Army Knife

On my belt Buck Model 110, Leatherman SUPER TOOL, Element K2 flash light and a Springfield XD45

Comment

Only on my belt, easier to reach for, my Ka-Bar, and a buck folder for the straps of my waders.

Comment

I carry either my swiss army knife of my two bladed case to work, and my leatherman and gerber gator on my belt the rest of the time.

Comment

Kabar folding "fighter"(pocket). On belt SOG muli-tool,Kimber "pro-carry" .45.

Comment

in my pocket right now is a limited run case trapper with winter green bone handle scales.

Comment

In my pocket, a Queen Cutlery Small Game Bird Knife with cocobolo scales and D2 blade. Surprising how often that bird gut hook comes in handy. In the car, a Gerber Gator gut hook folder - in case of an accident causing stuck seat belts.

Comment

Colt Python.

I am sorry that United Cutlery went out of business.

Comment

I am sorry....

Colt Cobra. Wishful thinking. I always wanted a Python.

Comment

I also carry a 3" Kershaw. Nice blade, a gift from my wife. At work i carry a 3.5 in Benchmade, a gift from my bro.

Comment

Gerber paraframe. Its my favorite "everyday knife".

Comment

Even though I live in Los Angeles, work in a high rise, and wear a suit and tie everyday, I always carry a knife. Today, I have a small razor sharp lock blade with Dallas Safari Club inscribed on the side.

Recently, we were attending a black tie, formal function and a knife was needed. I reached in a vest pocket of my tuxedo and produced a small, pearl handled lock blade. A couple who knew me looked bemused, and said they knew I would have one. My wife just rolled her eyes .

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad