Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Justice, anyone shoot this bow? how is it? psitives & negatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Justice, anyone shoot this bow? how is it? psitives & negatives?

Diamond Justice, anyone shoot this bow? how is it? psitives & negatives?

I havent shot the justice myself but I was in a league with someone who had one. The speed was average and the bow was accurate, the only thing I didn't like was the bow was kind of loud when he shot. that could have just been his bow and might be easily solved with some silencers but it might be something to look into

Comment

thanks

Comment

yes. it's a VERY nice bow. PSE makes diamond bows. and pse is a very reputable brand. i'm planning on buying the justice.

Comment

I like mine, It's quiet compared to my previous bow. Not blistering fast but adequate. Fairly accurate. Fairly priced. One negative on mine, the string has popped off on more than one occassion when letting my draw off. I bought it on ebay, slightly used with bad info. Was sold as a 70#, when its really 60, but wasn't worth the hassles of returning it. 60 is fine for whitetails to 45 yds. Wonder if anyone else has had the string popping off problem. Only happens when i pull it with my fingers instead of my release. User error probably.

Comment

PSE doesnt make them, Bowtech does.

Comment

steve is right bowtech makes diamond

Comment

yea I was about to say... I thought bowtech was diamond.

Steve, I was looking on huntersfriend.com, it has a package deal for the justice, you should check it out.

I really want this bow but I don't get to shoot it untill I but so I was wondering how it is?

Comment

sorry steve! thank you for correcting me. that was just a slip. bowtech does make diamond. i was thinking pse at the moment. sorry!

Comment

Bowhunter, In my experience the Justice is a good budget-conscious bow. Both me and my closest hunting buddy shoot them. Both have easily taken whitetails with them, and he a couple bull elk. He has never had the problem i had with the string. I have used mine since then w/o problem. If you are looking for a hunting bow it is a good setup, however, you probably wont be getting 300+ fps once you put you peep, loop and kisser, silencers, etc. on this bow. That is not a problem though as that sapeed is not required to kill deer. Reid, don't be sorry, just wanted to put the correct info out there. My wife hates it when i correct people!

Comment

thanks steve, and thanks to the rest of you.

Comment

I agreed with steve182 answer!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                I see an interesting piece up on CBC this morning that says Kamala would be a perfect fit for the Conservative party if she was running for office up...
                                Today, 11:19 AM
                              • 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                                Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                              • Reply to More Bad News....
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                WAM, I am very sorry to hear about Scout. I know words at times such as this are of little help, but know they are filled with much feeling of sorrow...
                                Today, 11:12 AM
                              • More Bad News....
                                by WA Mtnhunter
                                My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                                07-19-2020, 12:00 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by rock rat
                                Jimbo this morning I heard a woman interviewed on the radio, she was the state coordinator with the Kamala for President group during the primaries. All...
                                Today, 10:59 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X