Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell! It's impossible to post anything on this site! The spam filter has gone completely bonkers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know OH if it was just you I could understand it, but it does seem to be affecting everyone. Just a little New Year teasing.

Comment

I have the same damn problem. It is even harder to post a website link.

Ontario, do you think the Cabelas Catalog could be the cause of this and making the F&S spam filter go haywire?
      Only teasing you!

Comment

O.H. 99.9% of post are made from my disconnected IPhone (no cell service, no use!!) sadly enough the click and drag option doesn't work on the IPhone platform so I often resort to listening to the CAPTHA instead ( when it works)
        We only have one laptop and it's generally in my brides lap. I also cant post pictures that are stored on my IPhone because the website and IPhone dont seem to be compatible. Oh well, for now people will only be able to guess at the hideousness of my appearance and will have to wade through the truths and lies of my stories.

Comment

Santa;

Don’t go. You are one of the reason I got to this site. The advice you bring can’t be found in a magazine or a book,

Seriously; We need you.

Comment

I find that when your using a phone that if you zoom up as close a you can on the blocked capcha it becomes unblocked.

Comment

I use both a Mac and P.C. and have had all the problems described. I tried 4 times to wish everyone a Happy New year and was denied by the spam filter. Its frustrating to say the least but I guess sometimes businesses have to prioritize especially a magazine in the current era. Thanks Santa for your contributions i hope you hang in there. We're all wishing things improve.

Comment

I was having some problems over the Holidays but things seem to be o.k. now, much better this PM.
                OH, have you tried another computer? Get to the library and try signing in and see if it is any better. You may have picked up a virus - maybe Cabela's got into your computer. LOL

Comment

All - Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the difficulties with the site. The spam filter should be back to normal, please email [email protected] if you are still unable to get your comments posted. We are working to have an upgraded website as soon as possible. Thank you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to GA Raffensperger (sp)
                    by 99explorer
                    How did Trump know the exact number of Georgia votes that were "stolen" from him?
                    An "audit"? Tell us more about that.
                    Today, 01:05 PM
                  • GA Raffensperger (sp)
                    by jhjimbo
                    Trump asked in the phone call with Sec. of State in GA for specifically 11780 votes to be found because that was exactly the number an audit showed were...
                    Today, 10:48 AM
                  • Reply to MichiganSchool Shooting
                    by fitch270
                    It appears there’s plenty of blame to go around on this one. The warning signs were there, neither the parents or the school would take responsibility....
                    Today, 12:56 PM
                  • MichiganSchool Shooting
                    by jhjimbo
                    It was reported today the parents of the 15yo shooter were in School THAT MORNING meeting with teachers and administration about the behavior of the shooter....
                    12-02-2021, 10:53 PM
                  • Reply to While you were sleeping...
                    by FirstBubba
                    DCM "Dead Center Mass" has been the general consensus of LEO training for many decades now.
                    The class I took for my CHL (SDA in Oklahoma),...
                    Today, 11:14 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X