Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must have been very good this year santa brought me a krieger barrel for my 700 and a new set of FMJ's with broadheads. what a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must have been very good this year santa brought me a krieger barrel for my 700 and a new set of FMJ's with broadheads. what a

I must have been very good this year santa brought me a krieger barrel for my 700 and a new set of FMJ's with broadheads. what all has santa left under your tree that you can't wait to play with???

It's 1:00 p.m. and my daughter and baby grandson are still in bed! Argh! The anticipation is killing me. And the dogs. They can smell the rawhide bones hanging in their stocking. Poor little Parker is having a rough go with teething and he kept us up till after two in the morning. But this is ridiculous! I better go up and make sure they are still breathing.

I have all the gear I need. Having them with me is the best present I could ask for.

Comment

3 Sportsman's Warehouse gift cards arrived in my hand and my wheels are already turning!!!

Comment

50$ to Sportsmans warehouse
        A Wyoming map for my Garmin Astro 320(I already owned the GPS)
        300- 2 3/4" 7 1/2's
        270 clays
        A new jig pole for ice fishing
        The Hornady 9th edition reloading manual
        And some cash for reloading supplies.

It's all real nice, but pretty insignificant compared to the real reason for the season. Merry Christmas guys, it's nice to have all of ya around the site.

Comment

NCAA Football 14 not hunting related but still cool

Comment

My wife surprised me with a new filet knife. I have had the same one for twenty years and she thought I should retire it and get a new one. I can't wait to fish and see how she does.

Comment

No outdoor equipment this year for aside from a cabela's gift card from my sister in law. A few new tools and some books.

Comment

A brand new Nike Covert VRS Driver. Can't wait to get to the golf course. Only 1 more deer to kill and then the hunting is over and then golf is next on the agenda when the weather warms up. They nicknamed me the "Gorilla" for a reason at the golf club. The guys say there is no reason that an old guy like me should be able to hit a golf ball as far as I do. This new driver is supposed to let me hit the ball even farther.

Comment

Two Cabela's gift cards was about it for outdoor stuff.

Comment

Got some nice Cabella's sweat shirts and a kick start hedge trimmer. Sounds like someone in your household has very good taste with the Kreiger barrel. Have fun with it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad