Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering if anyone had one of those fancy arrow shaft selection softwares that they could run my numbers through real qui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBuilder66
    replied
    No but the spine is arrow stiffness, and you will want the same thing with either arrow. If you crank down your draw weight to above 665 then I would jump up to .340

Leave a comment:

• mjo27
    replied
    Alright cool man thanks, did it say anything about the Red Maxima's?

Leave a comment:

• SCBuilder66
    replied
    You will want the .400 spine axis. Remember that your arrow may need to be cut a little longer than your actual draw length depending on where your arrow rest sits and what style you use.

Leave a comment:

• mjo27
    replied
    Easton Axis and the Carbon Express Red Maxima' s

Leave a comment:

• SCBuilder66
    replied
    Do you know what type of arrows you are looking for? Gold Tip, Easton, Cabelas Carbon Hunter? High end or more affordable?

Leave a comment:

• mjo27
    replied
    2013 carbon knight by bow tech
    Cam type- not sure exactly
    Binary cam
    Draw weight is 61 or 62, not sure bit it is one of those
    Draw length is 27 inches
    Carbon arrows
    100 grain broadheads

Leave a comment:

• SCBuilder66
    replied
    What's your bow, cam type (easy, medium, or agressive), single or dual cam? Draw weight and draw length? Also what type of arrows are you looking for carbon or aluminum? What weight of broadhead?

Leave a comment:

• I was wondering if anyone had one of those fancy arrow shaft selection softwares that they could run my numbers through real qui

I was wondering if anyone had one of those fancy arrow shaft selection softwares that they could run my numbers through real quick. I have a mac and cannot find anything that will be compatible..

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad