Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had any experience with a Polaris Magnum 325 4x4 quad? I am looking for reviews on this. I am looking to buy a quad f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had any experience with a Polaris Magnum 325 4x4 quad? I am looking for reviews on this. I am looking to buy a quad f

Has anyone had any experience with a Polaris Magnum 325 4x4 quad? I am looking for reviews on this. I am looking to buy a quad for trail riding in Michigan, and maybe plow a little snow. Whats everyone's opinion and does anyone know what I could expect for a top speed on flat ground? I have a chance to buy a 2006 with a snow plow and winch for $3000.00 it appears to be in excellent condition. Good deal or not?

I'd be extremely cautious purchasing a "used" ATV.
    A "sweet" deal can turn bitter very quickly!
    I don't have any experience with Polaris, but I do with Honda.
    I have a Recon and a Foreman. They have both been real work horses. Easy to maintain and very rugged.
    With a snow plow, $3k almost sounds to good to be true.

P.S. I don't know that you're going to move much snow with a 4-wheeler.

Comment

JMO~~ Check with your local Polaris Dealer about the Value on a 2006 model in his used toy book. its sounds like your getting a lot for the $Money$
      Merry Christmas

Comment

Although I never owned one, I used to ride fourwheelers all over creation with a friend who owned a Magnum 325.(I always owned yamaha Kodiaks) I can't tell you if it's a good deal, but they're a very capable machine and will plow snow well as long as the snow is beneath it's axle height. If that blue books out at a good price, I would certainly may the buy. Good luck.

Comment

I am cautious on it being used, It ahs been owned by a older man who would like to buy a side by side.

Comment

A friend just bought an older polaris 6 wheel atv with the dump body in real nice condition for $1600.

Comment

Unless it is extremely low miles and hours, I would leave it alone. Used Honda might be a better option.

Comment

I think it would be OK for general use, just don't plan on pushing too much snow or using an atv disk with it.

Comment

Polaris is terrible you spend more tome fixing it then you do riding it

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad