Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally.....after two plus years this thing let me log on.question is this.does anyone have experiance with the lee loader? i go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally.....after two plus years this thing let me log on.question is this.does anyone have experiance with the lee loader? i go

finally.....after two plus years this thing let me log on.question is this.does anyone have experiance with the lee loader? i got one for a 270 and would appreciate any tips u could give.thanks

I would say they are good for limited quantity in a pinch. I have some for my survival calibers. Larger quantity, on a regular basis, I would get a full size press and dies.
    The only time I had a primer go off was when I was using a Lee Loader. Kinda gets your attention.

Comment

If you don't mind a question, which press did you get? BC

Comment

RCBS RockChucker. A single stage press.

Comment

4trx
          The Lee Loader will serve you well, as long as you don't get in a big hurry.

The Lee Loader only "neck" sizes the brass. Only a bolt rifle benefits. Single shot and semi auto rifles need tighter tolerances to repeatedly rechamber the brass.

Comment

it is for a bolt action.i also understand it is better to reload only cases that have been used in the rifle it is going to be reshot in...is this accurate also.?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad