Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Mule or Yahama Rhino? Both are about the same size and both are in good condition. Please, no input on other brands or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki Mule or Yahama Rhino? Both are about the same size and both are in good condition. Please, no input on other brands or

Kawasaki Mule or Yahama Rhino? Both are about the same size and both are in good condition. Please, no input on other brands or models. These are my only two choices right now. Thanks.

I would go with the Yamaha. Or, if it is a toss up, go with who is the closest dealer.
    My Yamaha is 15 years old(1000 woods miles), total repair include a radiator cooling fan and clean the carb other than tires, battery and spark plugs.

Comment

My vote is for the Kawasaki Mule. I have one that is 8 years old the only thing that has been replaced or fixed is the tires. It is not the most aggressive of machines but it has hauled a lot of deer and a ton of fire wood over the years. Good luck in your choice.

Comment

If used I would be particular on which ever is in the best condition. If that's not the case, my yamaha 4-wheeler was beat, abused, neglected, trashed and ridden. I had the carb rebuilt after 10 years of use, tires and plugs, of course, but it served me much better than I deserved. I wish I still had it, because I know it's still running!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad