Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Outdoors people! I was wondering if anyone out there has a Penn Affinity 4000 in Excellent shape for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Outdoors people! I was wondering if anyone out there has a Penn Affinity 4000 in Excellent shape for sale?

Hey Outdoors people! I was wondering if anyone out there has a Penn Affinity 4000 in Excellent shape for sale?

Dave, you might check e-bay for something like that. Jim

Comment

One source where I often get good deals is at pawn shops. I have also got good deals on a few reels and rods off ebay. Currently on ebay, spacektreasures (569) has two new Penn spinning reels of the model are looking for listed at the buy it now price of 49.99 dollars each. I hope this helps.

Comment

santa, [aptly named]thank you for the input & research! eBay hadn't even x-ed my mind! Terrific news; you've made my MONTH! Tight lines to 'ya!

Comment

jhjimbo, [Jim] - A sincere thank you for (probably)a no-brainer(to most)/brain cramp on my B 1/2! Tight lines to you as well!

Comment

jhjimbo, [Jim] - A sincere thank you for (probably)a no-brainer(to most)/brain cramp on my B 1/2! Tight lines to you as well!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's after Trump?
              by franchi20
              Speculation is good mental exercise, but I think it's way too early to worry about the next one while fraught with worry about the crap surrounding this...
              Today, 07:34 PM
            • What's after Trump?
              by FirstBubba
              No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
              There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit....
              Today, 01:46 PM
            • Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
              by fitch270
              The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
              Today, 07:01 PM
            • So is everyone ready for deer season
              by Milldawg
              With my hectic schedule between work and owning and operating another business now. My shooting and hunting for this year have been shelved. So I am going...
              Yesterday, 09:20 AM
            • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
              by 99explorer
              Rumor has it that Trump will be bringing a bullhorn to the final debate tonight in Nashville, so he will not have to depend on an open microphone to be...
              Today, 06:49 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X