Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently purchased a deer camera/video with "fieldscan". What settings have you found work best with this feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently purchased a deer camera/video with "fieldscan". What settings have you found work best with this feature?

I recently purchased a deer camera/video with "fieldscan". What settings have you found work best with this feature?

Try a picture every 10 minutes and see what you get. You may have to go to 15 or 20. Just depends on the traffic.
    I would wait to look at pictures before going to video so you will know what the activity level is.

Comment

I like video cam but it wears down the batteries faster.

Trail cam photos every ten seconds do fine for me.

Scott, I see you’re from Jersey just like me.
      I love hunting those black bears in the northern mountains of Sussex County.
      Good Luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad