Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have a buck vanguard if you do what do you think of it? just asking because I bought one today at BPS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a buck vanguard if you do what do you think of it? just asking because I bought one today at BPS.

Does anybody have a buck vanguard if you do what do you think of it? just asking because I bought one today at BPS.

Had one for years and it's one of my favorites. Takes a good edge and holds it well.

Comment

I do have one. I love the knife and it is great, as country road said it holds a good edge. Buck knives have a tendancy to hold a god edge, but are a little harder to sharpen cause the blades are so hard, but i have found that if you will keep them sharp and you are not trying to play catch up with the sharpening then it will always be sharp.

Comment

Mine has seen countless deer and black bear and earlier this year a few wild hogs, still my favorite, don't hunt big game without it.

Comment

I have one Buck, I can't remember the model (its b/w camo with a tanto blade) but I find it pretty easy to sharpen and it holds a very good edge no matter what I cut with it.
          I don't know if this quality is typical of Bucks, but if it is then they are very undeserving of the bad rap they so often get.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 300 yard .22lr
            by fitch270
            I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
            Today, 01:40 PM
          • 300 yard .22lr
            by jhjimbo
            Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
            Today, 11:28 AM
          • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
            by jhjimbo
            I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
            Today, 01:28 PM
          • Cheaper Than Dirt
            by jhjimbo
            Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
            Today, 12:21 PM
          • Reply to Trump
            by Ontario Honker Hunter
            So Trumpish. Everything is about looking for dirt. Or making it up (e.g. the "birther" crap). The guy couldn't win on his merits ... because...
            Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X