Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While traveling last week I met a man wearing a Field & Stream travel vest. I would like to get one. How can I buy one of thes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While traveling last week I met a man wearing a Field & Stream travel vest. I would like to get one. How can I buy one of thes

While traveling last week I met a man wearing a Field & Stream travel vest. I would like to get one. How can I buy one of these vests?

Dcliffe- welcome to field and stream. While most of the folks on here are very knowledgeable with hunting fishing and shooting sports, we don't generally have much of a sense of fashion. The F&S website and product lines are two separate entities not related to one another other than their like names. While im sure the product line may be quality stuff, this website is not affiliated with it. Sorry it can be confusing, but we just can't help with the vest. Now a question pertaining to sectional densities or ballistic coefficients of a certain caliber would be much better suited and quite possibly well answered. Good day, and God bless.

Comment

I recently bought a three-pack of woolen socks bearing the Field and Stream label. They fit very well when first worn, but after washing, they shrunk so much they were unusable.
      The lesson: Don't trust brand names that are famous for something else.

Comment

I would google it and see if any websites were selling them online.

Comment

Also, there is a sporting goods store called D!ck's (had to add the exclamation point instead of the i, as it wouldn't let me post the obscene name. smh.) that carries a lot of the F&S branded merchandise. Check them out if they are in your area.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad