Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinw
    replied
    Personally think you can't go wrong with an Illusion Extinguisher deer call.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with Del in KS answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScottyBee
    replied
    Buck Commander has a nice one on their website, www.buckcommander.com, it's made by flextone and from what I've experienced, is pretty reliable. Could possibly be more durable but as long as you take care of it, it gets the job done by calling em in.

Leave a comment:

• ToddCBrown
    replied
    I would go with the Hunter Specialties True talker as well. For a novice caller you don't need to be able to perform any special trick to make it work. Simply blow into it and you will produce a simple buck grunt. There was a video with mine helped me understand the different calls and when they would be appropriate. That matters a lot.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• muzzy7714
    replied
    The Best deer call is the executioner by wilson game calls you can fill it with water and freeze it and it will still work comes with a lifetime warranty and sounds better then any call ever made never thought i would give up my true talker but its gone this call is the best i ever heard hands down. If it were me i would buy it they have videos on you tube where they pour water into the call thats where i found it at they also have a website

Leave a comment:

• BigWoodsHunter57
    ⭐⭐

• BigWoodsHunter57
    replied
    PRIMOS DOE BLEAT IN A CAN by far is the best call I have ever used. However I do like the buck roar call they came out with last year because you can use it as a snort/wheeze, regular buck grunt, or a buck roar...a lot of versitilty...then again you could spend some more money and buy a electronic call that has 50 different sounds

Leave a comment:

• trophyslayer

• trophyslayer
    replied
    Any of the new M.A.D. calls are great. The growler in particular, but the doe bleat and snort/wheeze are great compliments to that as well.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Del in KS
    replied
    The only call that has worked for me so far is the buck growler. Called in and shot 2 ten pointers.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Although some might pick their favorites... I really thinks that it depends on not only the deer in the area but the time of the season. It all depends on the deer in the area. Depends on what kind of calls they use and at what time of the season. Not every deer call works with different areas. Hell, in Florida, deer don't even come when I call.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad