Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody use or have a Buck 105 and what do you think of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody use or have a Buck 105 and what do you think of it?

Does anybody use or have a Buck 105 and what do you think of it?

My brother has one and I don't have any problems with it.

Comment

I have a 1960's vintage Buck 105 that belonged to my grandfather before me. I like fixed blade Buck knives, personally. I also have a 118. They're a tough knife that will not let you down for a couple of lifetimes of hard use.

Comment

I have had the 105 pathfinder since the '80's and the
        119 since '67 and both are in great shape.

Comment

I've had a 102 for over 40 years, great fixed blade all purpose knife.

Comment

I always carry a Buck 105 while big game hunting. I use it primarily for field dressing game. It is strong for breaking through the sternum and has a very sharp point for quickly cutting throats to bleed out game quickly. It carries a very sharp edge but loses its edge faster than harder steel. As a result, I don't use it for skinning unless I have to and I carry a small sharpener with me to hone the edge if I must skin with it in the field. I recommend it and intend to carry mine for the rest of my life.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad