Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guy think about Cabelas and Bass Pro? Which is your favorite? How is the customer service? I shop online but just lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I want to buy something I check out all the catalogs for the best deal on that item. I have found better bargains in Cabelas more often then Bass Pro.

Comment

I have a Bass Pro Shops near me in Michigan and still like Cabela's prices and shopping experience. Cabela's is about 40 miles away from me and I'd rather drive there than the 3 miles to BPS. For online shopping I like Amazon.com

Comment

Both are good

Comment

I think they are over priced on every thing they sell for fishing and hunting yes they have a nice store lots of things like mounts and fish but to me I seen them already I just want the best price I can get for the items that iam shopping for iam 60 miles away from cables and a 100 miles away from bass pro I can get everything cheper at wackey worm in gilbert pa or tackle warehouse on line big store like that should sell things a lot cheaper just saying

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad