Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody hear have any expeirience with spyderco folding knives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hear have any expeirience with spyderco folding knives?

Anybody hear have any expeirience with spyderco folding knives?

I have one that was given to me as a gift. It is a very good knife and it is easy to get super sharp. The only downside is that it doesn't hold an edge as well as some of my other knives. I am a fan and I highly recommend them

Comment

I have had several. They are good blades in general, but just like anything, you get what you pay for. Their bottom end models are OK but nothing special. Their top end knives are outstanding.

Comment

Have had one for 15 years. Its still going strong. I have used it hard at times. do wish it was serrated but it never let me down. A very low maintenance knife otherwise.

Comment

I have several am very pleased with them. My favorite is the Centofante
          Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I would definitely try out the Spyderco Tenacious. It is a very good EDC blade, and it will make a great hunting knife.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad