Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is the best survival knife that is at least 6 inches long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is the best survival knife that is at least 6 inches long?

What do you think is the best survival knife that is at least 6 inches long?

USMC Ka-Bar

Comment

why the length?

Comment

f you want a serious answer: The Woodsmans Pal (yes thats the real name). Still made by Protool Industries. Its a hatchet, its a knife, its a machete, its all in one. It was issued to communications soldiers in WWII in the Pacific hack their way through the jungle to pull telephone cable between positions. It has a storied history. Originals are worth some serious $$. F&S ought to do a story on it alone.

Comment

ditto bass bomber

Comment

The 6-inch Cold Steel Srk is lighter than the 7-inch Ka-Bar. So is the Cold Steel Bushman. Both Cold Steel blades get my vote.
            Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I love my SOG jungle primitive. its 9 1/2"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad