Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am looking to buy a new rest for my carbon element i have a whisker biscuit but it's stripping fletchings off my arrows. i was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am looking to buy a new rest for my carbon element i have a whisker biscuit but it's stripping fletchings off my arrows. i was

i am looking to buy a new rest for my carbon element i have a whisker biscuit but it's stripping fletchings off my arrows. i was thinking of getting a firenock aerorest or a trophy ridge revolution. i would like to have a full containment rest. thoughts?

I use an octane hostage rest. it is really cheap and has held up for me for years of hard use. i highly recommend it.

Comment

I believe the best full containment drop away rest on the market is the QAD Ultra Rest.

Comment

I have shot a biscuit for many many years, never had that problem.

Comment

I'm with jay on this one. I've had the same rest for 2 yrs and it's great. Have to have a little smarts to install but not rocket science smarts.

Comment

I switched from my wb to the Apache from New Archery Products for exactly the same reason. I'm very pleased with it! I hunt both from the ground and the trees and never have had a problem with the arrow getting out of alignment. No problem to set up and has improved my groups. All in all a great rest.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad