Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does field and stream choose gear testers, is it just for the magazine or online section. If not for the online section how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does field and stream choose gear testers, is it just for the magazine or online section. If not for the online section how

How does field and stream choose gear testers, is it just for the magazine or online section. If not for the online section how do you post one of your own reviews.

They picked this humble writer to be first because another user turned them down. My point total was tops and been using the site for 2 years. You can judge for yourself if I deseved it by reading my posts. Just click my username, at the profile page click on answers, next click the 100 or so photos. If see a pic you like please give it a thumbs up. My review on the 4 nice tents they sent will be in the July issue that comes out in June. Another user is now testing back packs.

Comment

The pick people if they help people out post comments pictures and videos. They check to see if people like you and if you are using this site appropriotly. I have been told by people but others say no, that points also get you get in.

Comment

I'm not sure but it would be a nice bonus someday.

Comment

I think the best bet is to just be on and use this site because you truly enjoy hunting/fishing and interacting with a community of like minded individuals. If you happen to someday get some free gear out of the deal, then that's just a bonus. If you are on the site solely to get free gear, for a lot less time and effort you could work a regular job and just buy the gear you want or need.

Comment

Give great answer and they will choose you like Del!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad