Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought two years ago a Field and stream hunting jaket for my son who was joining the family pass time. The jacket zipper broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought two years ago a Field and stream hunting jaket for my son who was joining the family pass time. The jacket zipper broke

I bought two years ago a Field and stream hunting jaket for my son who was joining the family pass time. The jacket zipper broke at the start of the season and I can not find any warranty info or place to send it for repair. this jacket has a zip out liner and my local seamstress shop wont repair it. I invested alot in this jacket and would hate to just throw it out to buy a new one.

I think you can take it to a seamtress and they might be able to install a whole new zipper.

Comment

Take the jacket back to the point of purchase, and explain to them exactly what you mentioned in your post.

Comment

good answers...I agree with the above...I would think anyone with a sewing machine would be able to put in a whole new zipper, unless Im not understanding the problem...

Comment

Take it to another seamstress...

Comment

Take it back!

Comment

Take it back!

Comment

Take it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Emter View Post
                  I think you can take it to a seamtress and they might be able to install a whole new zipper.
                  I too have a F&S jacket and the zipper just stopped working, will not zip up! Why throw a away a god jacket because of a bad zipper? It's not that old, only2 years old, and only use around the home, etc. No abuse. Trying to find one like it is proving to be a real pain. The local seamstress will not replace the zipper.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad