Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was just wondering what knife was on the cover of the may 2009. I know it is a gerber, but I don't know the model. Can anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I agreed with Jbrown995 answer!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    Gerber Big Rock. I've got one. Love the knife, but the included sheath looks like something from a whale fishing expedition.

Leave a comment:

• Jbrown995
    replied
    If you go on www.gerbergear.com under knives it was the Gerber Big Rock Camp Knife. http://www.gerbergear.com/index.php/product/id/128

Leave a comment:

• I was just wondering what knife was on the cover of the may 2009. I know it is a gerber, but I don't know the model. Can anyone

I was just wondering what knife was on the cover of the may 2009. I know it is a gerber, but I don't know the model. Can anyone help?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
    by 99explorer
    I am afraid Gen McInerney's legal opinion doesn't carry much weight against the words of the constitution, with emphasis on the word "only."...
    Today, 03:39 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by crm3006
    Well, if the slimy bandicoot won't recognize that I know treason when my nose is rubbed in it, maybe we should just get another opinion?
    "This
    Today, 03:10 PM
  • Reply to NitroStick ML
    by PigHunter
    Looks like a good site. I just joined as PHunter...
    Today, 03:03 PM
  • NitroStick ML
    by jhjimbo
    What do you think of the NitroStick by Federal to be used with the TC NitroFire ? The Powder and primer are in a plastic tube that is inserted in a ML...
    Yesterday, 04:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X